Senior Representative Selector
Bay of Plenty Cricket are seeking expressions of interesting for the following roles:
Bay of Plenty Men’s and Development Men’s – Selectors
POSITION Senior Representative Selector (Men & Development Men’s teams)
REPORTS TO BOPCA Pathway Manager
KEY TASK The main role is to select the BOP Men and Development Men’s teams
• Take an active interest in local cricket across the region to identify potential players for senior representative teams.
• Be proactive and engaged in selection discussions (and willing to voice views)
A combination of the following should give the selectors an in-depth knowledge of the players in contention for selection:
• Liaising with key, trusted people in clubs (i.e. feedback on other team’s players).
• Attending key matches to observe specific players.
• Take a keen interest in performances in the Baywide Premier Competition
• Communicating closely with Men’s and Development Team coach
For more information or to express an interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an unpaid position.
Closing Date: 21st August, 2020
Share this page: