We’re looking for a Cricket Development Manager for the growing Bay of Plenty region. In this role you’ll be inspiring the next generation of players and fans whilst growing the female and multi-cultural participation within cricket.
Much of the role will be strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders such as clubs and schools to help grow all cricket products and offerings.
• Being an active participant in a wider and dynamic Development team across Northern Districts
• Inspiring the next generation of players and fans
• Implementing community cricket delivery across the Bay of Plenty Cricket region
• Growing female and multi-cultural participation in cricket
• Growing participation in clubs and schools
• Strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders, such as clubs and schools
• Delivering a Junior NPL (female cricket) programme and assist/support in the promotion of it
• Using the Northern Spirit, Northern Knights and BOP Cricket brands as promotional tools to engage with the cricket community
The ideal applicant will have:
• A strong understanding of community sport and cricket
• A demonstrated understanding of schools and clubs to effectively contribute to programs that assist with player retention and development
• A strong background in coordinating and managing stakeholder relationships, including experience of achieving results through others
• Good administration skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
A NZC coaching certificate, would be regarded favourably.
Candidates should email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A position description is available here: Postion Description. Applications close 5pm, 19 October 2018. Please note all applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Share this page: