Senior Representative Selectors
Bay of Plenty Cricket are seeking expressions of interesting for the following role:
Bay of Plenty Senior Representative Teams (Men & Development Men) - Selectors
This is an unpaid position.
SENIOR TEAMS SELECTORS
REPORTS TO: Pathway Manager
The main role is to select our Senior Men and Development Men’s teams
• Selectors to communicate and select teams for tournaments/matches.
• Attend pre - tournament/match practices to assist in selections.
• Take an active interest in local cricket across the region to identify potential players for senior rep teams.
• Be available to discuss with player’s their performances and team selection.
• Be proactive and engaged in selection discussions (and willing to voice views)
A combination of the following should give the selectors an in-depth knowledge of the players in contention for selection:
• Liaising with key, trusted people in clubs (i.e. feedback on other team’s players).
• Attending key matches to observe specific players.
• Observation of player’s skills and attitudes throughout winter training, trials and premier games.
• Communicating closely with Development Team coach and Bay of Plenty Cricket’s Cricket Development Manager.
For more information or expressions of interest please contact Tai Bridgman-Raison email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: 027 861 7314
Closing Date: August 23rd 2019
Share this page: