Bay of Plenty Cricket are seeking expressions of interesting for the following role:
Bay of Plenty Men’s and Development Men’s – Selectors
POSITION Senior Representative Selector (Men & Development Men’s teams)
REPORTS TO BOPCA Cricket Manager
KEY TASK The main role is to select the BOP Men and Development Men’s teams
• Take an active interest in local cricket across the region to identify potential players for senior rep teams.
• Be available to discuss with player’s their performances and team selection or non-selection.
• Be proactive and engaged in selection discussions (and willing to voice views)
A combination of the following should give the selectors an in-depth knowledge of the players in contention for selection:
• Liaising with key, trusted people in clubs (i.e. feedback on other team’s players).
• Attending key matches to observe specific players.
• Observation of player’s skills and attitudes throughout winter training, trials and premier games.
• Communicating closely with Men’s and Development Team coach
For more information or to express an interest, contact Tai Bridgman-Raison email@example.com
This is an unpaid position.
Closing Date: 13th August, 2018
Share this page: